Are you looking for a pair of good boxing gloves? Then you might have come across Sanabul boxing gloves. As a reputable firm in the glove industry, they are known to produce relatively comfortable and effective boxing gloves for use. In this Sanabul boxing gloves review, we’ll take a closer look at how these feel on the hands.
You can then make a decision about whether or not you should be using Sanabul boxing gloves, of if you would be better off with a different brand. So, let’s take a look at what these gloves provide you presently.
Key Features Sanabul Boxing Gloves:
- These gloves are made by using a high-quality performance engineered leather shaping. This keeps them crisp and comfortable on the knuckles, all the while offering a durable and easy to wear a pair of gloves.
- The quality makes them easy to use repeatedly without scuffing or damage becoming extensive.
- The arch design is very smart, too. Fitting the natural curve of the hand, you can get the closest and most comfortable grip when you take a swing.
- Other gloves can force your hands into a rather unnatural shape, but this avoids making that same mistake so every shot can feel more productive and accurate.
- The impact protection foam within makes these very easy to use without feeling the reverberation and force in the hands. Other gloves make it easy for you to hurt your hands when training; this helps to offer added protection.
- The Velcro closure keeps them in place when you are taking shots, allowing for every shot that you throw to be much more likely to connect cleanly. The gloves are easy to get on and off, delivering a solution that you can easily use even if you just want a quick rally on the bag.
- The mesh palm is a nice touch, too. this helps to make sure the gloves never become too clammy as your hands will feel like they can breathe so much easier using this. A fine choice of gloves for anyone looking for a vastly more impressive glove style in terms of the make-up.
Let’s watch a Video Review:
- Excellent value at the pricing, these offer you a great starting or backup pair of gloves that offer comfort and protection in equal measure.
- The material is comfortable, durable and isn’t likely to start scuffing.
- Free from that awful leather smell, too!
- The smooth, swift and fair weight allow for you to feel the extra protection without limiting punching power.
- One thing we need to say in this Sanabul boxing gloves review is that the tightness of the gloves can feel excessive.
- If you use hand wraps, you should notice that it’s not very comfortable in comparison to other forms of gloves like this.
The Sanabul boxing gloves we’ve looked at here offer a solid, sturdy and reliable pair of gloves to wear if you are looking for a starting place. While they are a little uncomfortable with the wrapping, you would do well to find a more consistent and reliable level of performance in gloves for the same price as you get here.