When trying to get into boxing, it can be hard to get the right kind of set-up put together so that you can work and get into good physical shape in a quicker period of time. It’s a tough effort to find the right space for a punching bag or the right kind of stand to use it on. The Everlast – 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand is a popular choice for many people looking to find a reliable boxing stand to keep their bag up and in the right position. Just how good, though, is this heavy bag stand? Does it do the job that you intended?
Features Of Everlast – 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand:
Designed by a reliable company, the Everlast – 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand offers a reliable brand name that you can trust to deliver a consistent level of resistance and improvement in performance.
Powder-coated steel tubing lets you know this is a model that has a lot of life in its legs. The trio of weight pegs also makes it nice and durable, which can help to make sure it lasts for many years to come.
With the potential to handle weights as high as 100 pounds, the Everlast – 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand is suitable for the majority of punch bas out there. if you need a stand with precise measurement and very reliable weight management, this might just be the perfect place to start.
Adjustable height speed bags can be added, too, giving you a chance to get a good bit of variety into your boxing experience. A fine choice for anyone looking to take things a little step further when it comes to getting into shape.
High-quality materials help to add extra durability to the model, providing you with all the help that you need to really get a good level of lifespan out of this. Not many bags will wear this down, even if you are using it on a regular basis.
- Strong and sturdy design that should suit just about anyone who is getting into boxing for the first time.
- Very functional, offering you all of the tools you need to get into boxing and be a success.
- Very easy to put together with an impressive array of instructions provided.
- Known to turn up with scratch marks and some occasion denting on the model if you buy online.
- Holes might not line up 100% and may need you to put in a bit of DIY re-positioning.
- A little larger than some might people expect for a stand; check dimensions to ensure you have ample space!
Overall, the Everlast – 2 Station Heavy Bag Stand is a very good heavy bag stand. While it does have its faults, it’s a good enough model for most who are looking to get into boxing without having to take things too seriously. If you are looking for a stand that can take a lot of weight, this is the place to start.